Our ballasted guardrails are non-penetrating and designed to eliminate the potential hazard from rooftop falls.
They meet or exceed all governmental regulations including but not limited to ANSI, OSHA, WorkSafe BC, OHS Alberta,
OHS Saskatchewan, Workplace Health & Safety Manitoba.
Our RoofGuard Classic guardrail system is a non-penetrating system, designed to eliminate the potential hazard from rooftop falls. With simplicity in mind when developed, this rooftop guardrail system can be quickly and easily assembled and installed onto most rooftops. In order to ensure a quick and easy installation, we designed RoofGuard with a modular design thus allowing for a quick installation that requires no welding, drilling or bolting into the actual roof structure.
Because our guardrail system utilizes a counter-weighted system, there is no cutting required into the existing rooftop surface, meaning RoofGuard’s safety guard railings have no direct or permanent attachments to your rooftop. By having no direct attachment to your rooftop this means that this rooftop guardrail system requires no re-sealing, which will ensure that you have no unexpected leaks because you chose to be safe when working at heights.
With our all-new and re-designed base plates which are lightweight, stable on all roof surfaces, but are also stack able which allows for them to be installed with minimal effort.
Our RoofGuard Classic system is extremely versatile. RoofGuard can be reconfigured during installation in order to allow for it to work in almost any situation. Our Professional Engineers can visit your facility to ensure that you have a proper design for your rooftop around any hazardous areas. In many cases, this system can also be moved in order to cover different areas if work is periodic.
• Corrosion resistant aluminum tubing.
• 1.5” Schedule 40 handrail tube.
• Aluminum or Galvanized fittings to resist corrosion.
• Minimal tools required for assembly.
• Custom colours available to match existing structure.
• RoofGuard Classic can be custom fit around obstructions.
• Fittings can accommodate sloped roof sections up to 5% grade.
• Extra heights available for moderately elevated work near an edge.
• Clamps are available to add-on to the existing railing where it is not high enough or needs to be cut for access.
• Self-weighted bases are portable and allow simple, non-penetrating installation to the rooftop.
• Fixed base sockets are also available for bolt-on applications.
Check out our installation and specifications Downloads below:
* All fields are required