Residential Cooperative Tower
The ladders for this 12 story building would have been expensive to crane to the roof.
This type of ladder system can breakdown into smaller manageable pieces and be taken up an elevator.
The crane was a concern due to several issues such as; street permits, wind days, crane, trees in path of crane & overhead power lines.
- Provide safe environment for maintenance personnel.
- Components are easy to move.
- Meet budget requirements.
- Designed to be a permanent solution
- Corrosion resistant.
- Custom design for all systems.
- Reduce PPE training.
- No maintenance.