Warning Line System
On this building, a warning Line System has been added on multiple roof levels to prevent maintenance workers from becoming to close to the edge of roof. Warning line system are kept back 2 M (6′-7″) from the edge of building to maintain a controlled area. Once you enter the area between the warning line and edge of roof, an alternate fall protection system must be used in order to comply with governmental regulations.
- Provide safe environment for maintenance personnel.
- Components are easy to move.
- Meet budget requirements.
- Designed to be a permanent solution.
- Versatile fall protection systems.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Custom design for all systems.
- Reduce PPE training.
- No maintenance.